What is a Facial?
An AlumierMD Facial is a luxury treatment that combines scientific products and pure relaxation to help combat your skins needs, whilst making you feel incredible. Not only do these facials leave you feeling relaxed but will ensure your skin looks radiant. A great treatment to have before any special event, that’s for sure!
What does a Facial treat?
These incredible skin products (available to purchase in-clinic) and facial treatments work to improve:
- Skin texture
- Skin tone
- Visible signs of ageing.
Step into our beautifully decorated skincare room and enjoy 30 minutes or an hour of pure bliss.
Why AlumierMD Facials?
AlumierMD are medical grade skincare lotions and potions. They are not readily available on the high street, until now!
Here are just a few of the benefits of AlumierMD products, aside from their targeting affects (such as brightening and anti-ageing):
- All the AlumierMD products are free from parabens, sulphates, petrolatum, and dyes
- Packaging is fully recyclable, so good for your skin and the planet
- The treatments and off the shelf products have been created to work synergistically together
What does a Facial include?
All of our AlumierMD facials are tailored to your specific skin type and area of concern. You’ll receive a full skincare analysis and treatment plan, including top skincare tips from our highly skilled skin therapist so you can carry on your skincare journey at home.
All of our deluxe facials include:
- Cleanse – to remove trapped dirt and impurities from under the skin.
- Facial Toner – removes any last traces of dirt and cleanser from your pores.
- Exfoliation – helps to remove dead skin cells from the skins surface.
- Face, shoulder, and scalp massage – apart from being super relaxing, facial massages can help with lymphatic drainage and boost circulation. Plus, they help to leave your skin glowing.
- Face mask – designed to help ingredients penetrate deeper into your skin to target your ‘problem’ areas.
- Hand and arm massage – pure relaxation!
- Finishing with a moisturiser containing SPF – Helps to rehydrate and protect the skin against UV rays. Even on a cloudy day this is super important.
What Facials do Aesthetics Life offer?
AlumierMD Deep Moisturising Treatment – This deep moisturising treatment is an intensive hydrating and antioxidant option that nourishes your skin with soothing and moisture binding ingredients. Resulting in plump, soft skin and a dewy complexion. This customised treatment also includes the application of targeted treatment serums to address your individual skin concerns to provide optimal results, perfect for your individual skin.
AlumierMD Enzyme Treatment – A highly effective fruit enzyme resurfacing solution that encourages cell turnover and promotes skin renewal. This unique experience also includes brightening enhancers, followed by targeted serums to address individual concerns. The result is an improvement in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation while soothing the skin and maintaining hydration.
AlumierMD Refining Clay Treatment – Purifies and refines the skin using an exclusive blend of clay, plant extracts and exfoliating ingredients. This unique experience also includes brightening enhancers and targeted treatment serums to address individual concerns. This results in an improvement in the appearance of oily skin and pore size while soothing and maintaining hydration.
AlumierMD Aqua Infusion Treatment – This refreshing treatment includes an oil-free, lightweight mask that provides anti-ageing moisture to all skin layers. High and low molecular weight hyaluronic acid along with natural moisturising factors increase your skin’s ability to retain moisture for a smooth, plump, and refreshed glow. Our customised treatment also includes the application of targeted treatment serums to address your individual skin concerns for optimal results.
See also our HydroPlus Facial.
Book your Deluxe Facial today.