Summer Skin Care
We’d all love to have the ‘perfect’ skin, especially during the summer time. Having the appearance of fresh, glowing skin is a goal for many of us, but what a lot of us don’t realise is that it’s easily achievable!
There are a few simple steps and changes you can make in your skin care routine or day to day life which will help you achieve the skin you dream of.
Summer skin care dos and don’ts
There are some simple changes you can make in your day to day life which will help you boost your chances of that naturally glowing, healthy skin.
- Always use an SPF – the sun doesn’t hide, you might not be able to see it but it can see you!
- Use a daily moisturiser – keep your skin nice and hydrated
- Use overnight serums – this is when your skin regenerates
- wear heavy make-up – instead, swap to a light and glowy tinted moisturiser
What skin care products are good for summer skin?
At Aesthetics Life, we only use what we stock, and that’s AlumierMD. AlumierMD are a medical-grade skincare brand who deliver therapeutic outcomes and results for patients with an array of skin conditions or concerns.
Our top product picks for good summer skin care are:
- Sheer Hydration Broad Spectrum (untinted or versatile tint) – this sunscreen provides protection against harmful UVA rays
- Clear Shield Broad Spectrum
- Moisture Matte Broad Spectrum (comes in a variety of different shades) – is a lighter, quick-drying sunscreen that provides powerful protection against harmful UVA rays
- Eventone – a beautiful brightening serum that’s lightweight
- Intellibright Complex – another beautiful brightening serum that helps with pigmentation
- Ultimate Boost Serum – this lightweight serum boosts hydration and helps to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Everactive C&E – a high-strength Vitamin C and Vitamin E serum that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Why is a HydroPlus good for summer skin care?
The HydroPlus Facial is perfect for summer skin. Our treatment of the month is a relaxing facial treatment that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction and hydration; resulting in clearer, more glowing skin. It’s amazing for any age, skin type, condition, or colour because it helps to improve your skin texture and tone with no discomfort or downtime.
A HydroPlus Facial can help with with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, oily or congested skin and dark spots. Plus, it’s amazing benefits which include:
- It has no downtime
- It’s painless
- Has instant results
- Highly customizable to any skin type or concern
- Promotes healthy skin
Unsure about where to start with your summer skin care?
If you’re unsure about what you can do to improve your skincare routine, or are looking for a personalised skincare routine, book in for a FREE Skin Analysis with Emma. Whether it’s a telephone consultation or face-to-face, she’ll be able to give you advice and guidance on what you can swap in, take out or add to your routine.Back to News