We, at Aesthetics Life, are busy preparing for when life returns to the new normal. We wanted to keep you updated on how the clinic and the treatments will change.
We are hoping to reopen our doors in July, Government advice permitting. Whilst social distancing remains in place, the way that it currently is, we will be unable to treat patients. We need to get a lot closer than two meters to inject Botox®!
We cannot wait to welcome our loyal patients back. We have been inundated with messages asking when we will open. As soon as we safely can, we will reopen the clinic.
What is the new normal for Aesthetics Life?
We are putting a new protocol in place whilst we remain under Covid-19 restrictions. There are three parts to the new practice procedure.
1. Advice and instructions for our patients
The health and safety of our patients is always top priority at Aesthetics Life. It is important that you please follow the regulations below to ensure we are all keeping safe during this difficult time.
- Please attend your appointment unaccompanied
- Please allow appropriate time for your journey and arrive five minutes early for your appointment. If you are late, we may not be able to see you
- Limit personal possessions in the clinic
- Please wash your hands upon entering the clinic and after your treatment
- Please follow all two meter markings in the waiting area and treatment room
- Please pay by card
- Please wear the PPE (personal protective equipment) provided and dispose of it correctly
- Please do not attend your appointment if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, a cough, fever, cold or flu-like symptoms. Please call us and we can rearrange your appointment.
2. Covid-19 booking checklist
When patients book their desired treatments, you will be asked the below questions. This is to ensure everyone’s safety, so please do answer honestly.
- Are you, or someone in your household suspected of having Covid-19?
- Have you been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected Covid-19?
- Do you have a fever?
- Do you have a persistent cough?
- Are you pregnant?
- Are you over 70? Or on the vulnerable list?
- Are you happy to follow our new clinic procedures and wear the appropriate PPE?
3. The new normal for the clinic
- Reduced clinic hours
- One patient in the clinic at any one time
- PPE for both staff and patients
- Health and safety refresher training for Aesthetics Life staff
- A deep clean of the clinic after every patient
- Designated hand washing facility
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our loyal patients again. We look forward to seeing you again soon, hopefully just in time for summer.
The Aesthetics Life TeamBack to News