- Drink more water, it’s something that has been repeated over and over again, but to really achieve hydrated skin it has to come from within. No amount of topical products will benefit the skin as much as water. Ideally 8 glasses a day, more if you drink caffeinated or alcoholic drinks, as these dehydrate your system.
- Keep clean; it’s like a starter before the main course. A good cleanser prepares the skin for the next stage (exfoliation, hydration) making it more effective. A good cleanse doesn’t strip the skin of natural oils but removes any barrier so the next product can really get to work.
- Don’t dry out, your skin absorbs things easier when wet so apply your hydration while the skin is still damp to get the most from the ingredients.
- Skin-amins, Vitamins will do wonders for your skin, your skin is an organ and needs these to function properly. A balanced diet is the best source with lots of fruits and vegetables; if you struggle with this a good multivitamin will nourish the skin from within.
- Sun smart, protect your skin all year round, with UV exposure increasing you run the risk of age spots, dry dehydrated skin, loss of firmness and premature aging. Prevention is a more effective anti-aging products then any cream on the market.
- Don’t skimp, although some skin care ranges appear pricey, maintenance is defiantly cheaper than trying to reverse damage. A good skin care range will invest lots of time and money into researching the best ingredient combination for your skin. Finding the right one for you is always the hardest, speak to someone that deals with skin on a regular basis and don’t be afraid to ask for a sample. Facials are always a good way to get to trial lots of products and speak to someone who knows what they are talking about.
Dr Harry Singh (Dentist) has been carrying out facial aesthetics since 2002 and undertakes botox in Hertfordshire and dermal fillers in Hertfordshire. He also trains other dentists in facial aesthetics.
If you’re looking for botox in Stevenage and botox in Hertfordshire, aesthetics can help you restore your confidence, improve your skin complexion and enhance your appearance by reducing your fine lines and wrinkles and replacing any loss volume. Please call 07849 279588 to book your FREE initial consultation.Back to News