Dr Singh who runs his botox clinic from Stevenage in Hertfordshire shares in his latest blog what to consider when choosing someone for your botox treatment.
- Check that they are suitably qualified to undertake the botox procedure. Only certain medically qualified professionals such as dentists, doctors, medical nurses and hygienists are properly insured and trained to do this.
- Make sure you are provided with a detailed consultation and assessment. You should be given plenty of time to have all your questions and concerns answered. You should never feel pressurised to have the treatment then if you are unsure about anything.
- Be informed: your consultation should include the following: the risk, benefits, and alternative treatments. An inform consent document must be signed by the patient.
- You should have pictures taken before the procedure so both the botox provider and yourself can see the changes after the treatment.
- Choose the appropriate setting for treatment: Botox® injections are medical procedures and should be performed in the presence of trained medical personnel and proper equipment to deal with potential complications. All injection should be performed using sterile techniques and proper disposal of needles and syringes is necessary.
For more information about botox hertfordshire, call us on 0800 006 2266.Back to News