Dr Singh from his clinic in Stevenage, Hertfordshire treats many patients for botox and has seen transformations in both the appearance of the patient and the psychological ‘feel good’ factor too.
Here he lists the many common and some so not commonly known benefits of botox
- Reduction or removal of unwanted fine lines or wrinkles
- Smoother complexion of skin
- Refreshed, not looking tired look
- Feel good factor
- Not looking older than your biological age
- Reduction or elimination of migraines
- Stops excessive sweating from under the arms
- Non surgical, therefore less down time and complications
- Achieve an eye brow lift
- Improves self confidence
- Procedure is simple, quick and comfortable
- Temporary – so if don’t want it in the future, you can stop anytime
- Very safe and predictable results
We have all heard of stories, where the the treatment has gone wrong or in some patients they have been over frozen and cant move any muscles. This is rare, and since I have treated over 1000 cases, there have been very few complications. In fact, you would be hard pushed to notice that my patients have had the treatment if you met them.
For further information and to see how botox can benefit you, either visit botox hertfordshire or call us on 0800 006 2266.
Back to News