It is vital that yo have a full assessment with the clinician to see whether:
- your suitable for botox
- What results you would expect to see
- There is any contraindications to you having the treatment
Here, I will go over some possible contraindications from you experiencing the treatment:
- Pregnancy – we would not treat you with botox in hertfordshire if you pregnant
- Breast feeding – same as above, we would wait until you have stopped breast feeding
- Allergy to eggs – this is very rare but this would prevent you from having any botox treatments. Alternatives could work for you, such as dermal fillers.
- Any neurological conditions would prevent you from having botox
- If you are taking certain antibiotics, normally any antibiotics that fall into the aminogylcosides range
We would rather be over cautious and not treat where possible. As mentioned above there are alternatives available if botox is not suitable for you. These include – dermal fillers, ora lift appliance, dermaroller.
For more information on how botox hertfordshire can help you roll back the years, please phone Harry in Stevenage, Hertfordshire on 0800 006 2266.Back to News